Lithuania is a crossroad between west and east Europe, and despite its complicated history, has developed
STUDY IN UKRAIN
Many people as why study in Ukraine? Being one of the most populated countries in Eastern Europe, one thing that is good about Ukraine is that it can be considered as the melting pot of the European continent. Many of the Russian minorities as well as other indigenous people from other neighboring territories have flocked to Ukraine for greener pastures. Education wise, this may be one of the best decisions that people have ever made because this country offers free education for all.
The Ukrainian constitution wants to make sure that a Ukrainian University will be able to offer as much free education as it can to remain competitive against other countries. This is proving to be successful because of the high literacy rate among Ukrainian students.
Another advantage of study in Ukraine is that the libraries tend to give out free books to students in higher education, so there is to not have to worry about not being able to pay for their child's school supplies at all. In addition to this, the students are offered scholarships in higher education right away to be able to reduce school payments as well. This is an added incentive for all those people who were looking for a country that will provide the best educational system for their children in the future.
If you're looking to get your masters in Ukraine as well, you don't have to worry too much because currently, higher education institutions are either government subsidized or privately owned. This means that the government will assist you in getting your education as soon as you reach your college years.
This is the reason why Ukraine can be considered as one of the most innovative countries when it goes to education. It does not only provide the best in terms of quality education but also it as the comfort of distorting as well as the parents in mind.
- Cost effective
- European Life Standard
- Worldwide Acceptance of Ukrainian Method of Teaching
- No IELTS or TOEFL required
- Tuition fee paid on arrival
- Quality Education
- Globally Recognized Courses (Europe, UK, USA, Asia, Africa)
- No Entry Test
- One of the Best Transportation systems in Europe
- Medical degree recognized by WHO, UNESCO, PLAB(UK), USMLE(USA), throughout EU and Various
- Better Job Prospects
Emphasis on Practical Aspects in Teaching
- International students can obtain their higher education through accredited and licensed Ukrainian academies, educational institutes and universities.
- The quality of education received by the international students is managed and supervised by the country’s Ministry of Education and Science.
- Foreign students commence their education in the country through the foundation year, which covers a subject on Russian or Ukrainian language and several comprehensive courses as dictated by desired profession in the future. After the foundation year, the international students continue their studies together with Ukrainian students.
- There are some instructors who teach their subjects in French or English.
- Unlike other institutions, students don’t have to sit an enrollment test to qualify for a Ukrainian higher education institution.
- The Ukrainian academic year is composed of two terms that begin in September 1 and end in June or July. The students enjoy a break between the two terms.
- When a term ends, the students are provided with three or five tests that they must pass in order to proceed to the succeeding term.
- Students enter their respective schools every weekday. They take up lectures and tutorials. They also study necessary materials that are found in resource centers and libraries.
- Ukrainian higher education has courses that require job placement. Such courses grant the students with remarkable real life experiences.
- The state prioritizes the acknowledgement of the attained qualification. After successfully graduating from a university, the Diploma is conferred to the student together with the transcript of taken subjects and their corresponding grades. In spite of the state’s guarantee of adherence to qualification standards, employers usually consider the reputation of the university from which a graduate comes.
- At present, students in Ukraine just have to select from the 1700 available institutes, universities and academies that have third or fourth accreditation level. The country has 80 non-state institutions 480 state institutions. More than half of the state universities provide free education to deserving students.
Tuition fees in Ukrainian Universities are low and affordable. It usually ranges from $1500 to $3500 per year for Engineering, Science and Management programs and $3500 to $4000 for medical related programs.
The cost of living in Ukraine is low and affordable for students. It is estimated at $250 to $400 to cover the cost of accommodation, food, books etc.
cholarship OR free education is not provided by any Ukrainian Medical or Engineering or Aviation Universities.Because all the Universities in Ukraine are Government Universities their fees are very low and subsidised upto 40%, even for international students. Students in Ukraine pay their tution fees by their own means,it means study in ukraine is totally based on self finance system also for your information no part of full scholarships are given to international students. Ministery of Science and Education in Ukraine or any University of Ukraine do not give any type of financial help to any foreign student. Students in Ukraine pay their living expences by themselves depending on the finances of their sponser or parents. We advise all students who wants to come to study Medicine or Engineering in ukraine,should organise well all their financial bugdet before arriving in ukraine,they must call us or contact us via mail regarding their full expenditure while studying in ukraine.We encourage students to take bank loans/study loans if they dont have sufficient funds with them.We also help every students by providing loan letters from the university and from the ukrainian medical study center.