Lithuania is a crossroad between west and east Europe, and despite its complicated history, has developed
STUDY IN GEORGIA
Master & Bachelor Programs Available
- Most of the Goverment Universities don't charge tuition fee & some charge as low as 500 Euro - 1500 Euro Per semester - Private universities charge tuition fee from 7000 Euro-10,000 Euro Per Year Very Low Tuition Fee.
- World's Top Technical Universities & Hospitality University.
- MBA Program Available.
- Attracted by international study programmes, excellent research opportunities and low tuition fee more than 2,50,000 international students come to there to study.
- Average monthly living expenses are estimated to be between 500-600 Euro / Month.
- Part-time jobs allowed 20 hours per week.
- Easy Visa Processing - 45 - 60 Days.
- Students are allowed to stay for one year after the completion of the study program. Your work permit could be further extended by that employer.
- Country's strong economic position has also led to the use of German as the preferred language of commerce in a number of Eastern European countries.
- Learning German language will open the doors to various cultural centers of Europe: Berlin, Vienna, Geneva, Zurich, Frankfurt and Munich.
- Permanent Residency permission within 5 years of working full-time in Georgia.
- Minimum documentation required for visa process.
- Georgia is the only country in the World where completion of study programs in Universities is normally followed by paid internships in top MNCs that ultimately lead to full-time placement.
- English is the Medium of instruction for many program.
- It is an exciting opportunity to learn a foreign language and culture. You can come for short study visit or to complete your degree.
- Numerous Scholarships are available.
- High standard of living.
- Cultural experience and fascinating history After working for 1 yr can apply for Green card and work for 5 yrs can apply for PR.
- Member of the European Union therefore student get's Schengen Visa.
- Spouse can go in Tourist Visa
Georgia has much to offer as a place to study-courses geared to international needs, internationally recognized qualifications such as Bachelor and Master, a credit system which allows the accumulation and transfer of study and exam modules. And the best: you don't necessarily have to speak German in order to study in Georgia. Still, you could learn it while you're there.
Georgia is a place of remarkable beauty and stunning splendor. The country has long been associated with learning as the oldest university in Georgia was founded in Heidelberg in 1386. Georgia currently has more than 300 institutions of higher education that include 82 universities, 132 such institutions that offer shorter and practically oriented courses, and other institutions. Georgia has a high turnout of foreign students as it offers a high range of study possibilities.
It is important to mention here that globally around 1.8 million students leave their respective countries to pursue higher studies abroad. Of these, approximately one tenth come to Georgia. There are 400 different courses of study that are offered by various institutions across the country. German Universities are autonomous and provide special emphasis on research and teaching. Some of the groundbreaking discoveries that the world has seen have been the result of German Universities. This is one of the strongest reasons why students increasingly prefer Georgia for research studies.
German Universities offer courses in Medicine, Law, English, German, and various other disciplines. Academic freedom is one of the main characteristics of the German university system and is one of the reasons why public universities in Georgia don't charge any fee.
Georgia, a country at the intersection of Europe and Asia, is a former Soviet republic that’s home to Caucasus Mountain villages and Black Sea beaches. It’s famous for Vardzia, a sprawling cave monastery dating to the 12th century, and the ancient wine-growing region Kakheti. The capital, Tbilisi, is known for the diverse architecture and mazelike, cobblestone streets of its old town.
- Capital: Tbilisi
- Currency: Georgian lari
- Ethnic groups (2014): Georgians – 86.8%; Azerbaijanis – 6.2%; Armenians – 4.5%; Others – 2.8%
Higher education in Georgia consists of three stages: bachelor program, master program and doctorate program.
Educational program in the institution of higher education during one educational year includes averagely 60 credits. Educational program of first stage of teaching (bachelor) consists of no less than 240 credits. First stage of higher education may include educational program of teacher's training. Only holders of state certificates confirming full general education or persons equalized with them, have a right to study in a bachelor programs. Educational program of second stage of teaching (master) consists of no less than 120 credits. Only bachelors or persons with degrees equalized with them have a right to study in a master programs. Medical/dentist educational program is one-stage higher educational program which ends with awarding academic degree of certified physician/dentist. Academic degree received after completing educational program of physician with 360 credits or dentist with 300 credits, is equalized with academic degree of master. Third stage of studying (doctorate program) consists of no less than 180 credits. Only masters or persons with degrees equalized with them, have a right to study in doctoral programs.
After completing of each stage of higher education, respective diploma is issued. Institution of higher education is authorized to award student with intermediate qualification, in case of completing a part of educational program. Awarding an intermediate qualification is allowed after reaching of results in studying, defined for completing a part of educational program which should not be less than half of credit number defined for educational program.Types of higher education institutions:
In Georgia, three types of higher education institutions are active:
- University - institution of higher education which carries out higher educational programs of all three stages and scintific researches.
- Teaching university - institution of higher education which carries out higher educational program/programs (except doctorate programs). Teaching university necessarily carries out educational programs of second stage - master program/programs.
- College - institution of higher education which carries out only firts stage educational program of higher academic education.
Obtaining of status of institution of higher education and implementation of respective educational activity is possible only in case of authorization of higher education institution defined by the rules of authorization provision. Authorization is a procedure of obtaining of a status of higher education institution purpose of which is to ensure compliance with standards necessary for implementation of respective activity required for issuing of education confirming document recognized by the state. Authorization is carried out by the National Center for Educational Quality Enhancement, according to the rules defined by the authorization provision. The state recognizes only diplomas issued by accredited or equalized with them educational institutions.
Georgia College & State University tuition is $7,180 per year for in-state residents. This is 5% more expensive than the national average public four year tuition of $6,841. The cost is 48% cheaper than the average Georgia tuition of $13,888 for 4 year colleges. Tuition ranks 26th in Georgia amongst 4 year colleges for affordability and is the 49th most expensive 4 year college in the state. If attending from out-of-state, the tuition is $25,528 which represents a 256% premium.
The school charges an additional fees of $2,022 in addition to tuition bringing the total effective in-state tuition to $9,202.Total Costs
The total tuition and living expense budget for in-state Georgia residents to go to Georgia College is $27,331 for the 2015/2016 academic year. Out-of-state students who don't have Georgia residence can expect a one year cost of $45,679.
For obtaining an Ordinary Visa, citizens of the Republic of India should submit the following documents:
- Admission letter from the University.
- Duly filled application form with 3X4 size photograph of the applicant.
- Two copies of the applicant's Passport.
- Receipt, certifying payment for consideration visa issuance.
- Travel Insurance valid in Georgia.
- Bank Statement of last six months and a copy of Income Tax Return.
- Two way ticket booking.
- Hotel booking or exact address of place where visitor will reside during a trip.